Thursday, November 14, 2019

Disney Plus

DISNEY+ IS MY NEW ADDICTION. Since I can remember my family and I have taken a trip to Disneyland every single year. Growing up I would watch those Disney Channel shows like Lizzie McGuire and Hannah Montana. Getting Disney+ is one of the best decisions I've made! Should I have gotten it the week of 3 exams? Probably not, but I had to! 

Disney+ has all Disney movies, the classics, shows, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. I just started the new show the Mandalorian which I believe is only offered on the app. I had a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon already, and just started watching the Even Stevens show. What a throwback?! I got the subscription for $70/year. They offer another subscription for Disney+, Hulu and ESPN+ altogether for just like $12 a month.

DISNEY SNAPPED!!!

10 comments:

  1. It's good to have Disney+ but focus and take care of your school work first :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super impressed with the selection of movies and shows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disney have a lot of show and movies to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this is a stretch, but it sounds like you might have hidden Mickeys in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might consider getting a subscription to Disney plus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. $12 a month and I can get all that together??? Well poop I feel like I've been getting played this whole time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get it but haven't found the time :(

    ReplyDelete