Saturday, September 7, 2019

IS101 First Impression

This course IS101 seems pretty straightforward when looking at the requirements to pass. But after taking it my first semester at CSN I learned just how wrong that impression was. I failed the first time taking the course. Luckily this semester (a year later) I learned on the first day that the requirements were changed to focus the course on the more important aspects IS. Now, instead of three tests, pass all or fail, it's more reasonable to pass the class.

I could already tell by the first class in here that the professor really cares about helping each individual on what they need to be successful. He thoroughly went through the syllabus and briefly went over each assignment. He walks around and makes sure any confusion is resolved so we can stay caught up in the class. I already feel better about this class than I did taking it the first time.

12 comments:

  1. Very glad to hear you are feeling better about IS101 this time around :-) As long as you are committed and follow through on the coursework, you will succeed! Welcome to IS101-3026 Julia ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that one about this class, and the great part about it he a good teacher helping everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part of the class is how helpful Mr. Wu is with the different questions we have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agreed with Johnny and Matthew, Prof.Wu is definitely and good teacher and very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Wu wants to help make sure everyone passes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Professor Wu makes me feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that Professor Wu helping all the students succeed and that he cares about us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looooove the new IS requirements and format.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad that I chose to take IS this semester and not the previous one.

    ReplyDelete