Saturday, October 26, 2019

Catching Up

This past week has been like a full time IS101 job (if that were a thing). It's not the content that's difficult but my procrastination in this class has put quite a load of work on me. I put the hours in, although I should have put in even more.

I came to a couple hours early to get help with the steps I struggled with. Today by the end of class I''ll be eligible to take the first exam. I am so thankful Professor Wu is always here early and late. Not only would I still be way behind but I wouldn't have this much of an understanding of the material either!

10 comments:

  1. Good job this past week on catching up :-) You have more catching up to do and you will succeed! Good luck on your certification exam today ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on catching up you use as a lesson to never fall behind haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job of catching up having a life out side of school is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job catching up! At least you did it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job way to keep pushing forward.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good going I'm sure you'll do good on the exam.

    ReplyDelete