Friday, November 1, 2019

Halloween

Every year for Halloween, and just about every other holiday, my family goes all out decorating the house. There's a contest every year in my neighborhood with money prizes if you win! Our biggest competition is our next door neighbor, if we don't win first, they do. We all dress up and have a little party where we make these spooky looking meals and drinks. Usually we go trick or treating but this year my youngest brother went with his friends so we took our dogs instead- they dressed up as pumpkins.

This year we didn't have all the time to set up as much as we wanted, but seeing the kids get so excited to trick or treat at our house and all the compliments was so nice! I love Halloween because of traditions my family does.


10 comments:

  1. Dogs dressed up as pumpkins :-) Any photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should start dressing my dogs up some of the costumes they make for them are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halloween is different now this day, is not like when we was young. I'm glad some people still enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't celebrate Halloween this year but I remember when I was younger it was my favorite holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me miss Halloween as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did absolutely nothing for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete