Sunday, December 1, 2019

Thanksgiving Activities

Every year since I can remember my family goes Black Friday shopping the night of Thanksgiving and we see a movie the day after in the evening. We always eat early around 3-4 and clean up/rest after until 9-10 when the shopping spree begins. My mom taught me to go to Target as late as you can because when we checkout after midnight (into Friday) we get the BF sales + a gift card back. For some people, it may not be worth it- but for my mom who fills up a cart and a half it makes a difference! She makes us shop til we drop Thanksgiving night. Going to sleep at 3 in the morning just to wake up and go anywhere we didn't get to the night before. THE SAVINGS AND DEALS ARE VERY REAL.

This year, for our annual movie on Friday we watched Frozen 2. As I have mentioned before, my youngest sibling is an 11 year old boy. I feel like at this point my parents want to see the new children movies more than we do (I still was hoping we would see it though lol). I really liked the first one but this one was more of a musical than the first and I found Christoph and his reindeer's 5 minute song was what threw me off the movie. Some kids movies are for the adults too but this one was definitely more for the kiddos!


9 comments:

  1. I did my Black Friday shopping online after Thanksgiving lunch and early Black Friday morning online as a follow-up :-) Yes, the saving are real indeed! Thanks for the review on Frozen 2 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen frozen 2 but I have only heard good things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't go black Friday shopping but I ordered some stuff on cyber Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't do the Black Friday, but I did do the Cyber Monday and scored a damn good laptop for coding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ate to weigh to much on thanksgiving, was 5 pounds heavier two days later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Black Friday huh that good on the saving. The movie sound good too thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't get to black Friday shopping because I saw nothing in particular that I really wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like your parents need to Let it Go...

    ReplyDelete