Saturday, December 7, 2019

MOS Excel Exam

Yesterday I  finally took came in and took the excel exam! My experience could have been better, but at the end of the day I passed and that's all that matters. The first project given was easy, but on the first task for the second project (the hyperlink task), for some reason my computer froze, not once, but twice... about twenty minutes of my time to complete the exam was GONE. Even though my screen wouldn't let me do anything, the time kept ticking. At that point I was so anxious to get the test done, I completely had to skip the second project to avoid it freezing on me again and when I say I never typed functions so fast in the last 45 seconds of the exam I MEAN IT.

My time ran out, I was one whole project short, and wasn't able to review the tasks I marked. For some reason when the test is finished it takes forever to see the score?? So, anxiously waiting for my score to load I was so relieved I got over a 700. I am going to retake it this week for a better score and I'm going for the PowerPoint Exam next!

8 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to pass despite not able to finish everything, good job Julia :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on passing the exam keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on passing too! We all did pretty well in this class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also had a similar experience while taking the exam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you still passed! You probably would have gotten a 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I was taking the exam 3 peoples computers froze. Glad you were able to make it past that. Good Job on the Excel !!

    ReplyDelete